Privacy, Tranquillity and Brilliantly Located
The Mt Cooth-tha State Forest and the leash-free dog walking park around the Russell Tce water reserve are on your door step. Enjoy walks to the Summit lookout and restaurant through hundreds of acres of natural bushland, ride your mountain bike along miles and miles of bike tracks and watch the Riverfire and New Year fireworks from a vantage point that’s just a short walk away.
A quiet elevated cul-de-sac, almost on the Indooroopilly border, where neighbours become life-long friends and there has been an annual Australia Day gathering for many years, means that these sellers were reluctant to move. They have now relocated to a new address so this much loved home and location can now be yours to enjoy.
Recently rejuvenated with a renovated kitchen, ensuite, main bathroom and a fabulous outdoor poolside entertaining room, this two storey home has 4 good size bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and multiple living and gathering zones. Stack back doors create an easy flow to the private outdoor entertaining area which is simply superb every day all year long.
Located in the Indooroopilly State Primary and High School Catchments, this elevated 926sqm location is simply outstanding.
Extra features of this easy-to-live-in home are:
- Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, induction cooktop, electric oven, range and dishwasher (overlooks the pool – perfect for keeping an eye on the children splashing and frolicking)
- Ceiling fans in the outdoor room and bedrooms
- Split system air-conditioning
- Attic over the double garage
- Rainwater tanks x 2
- Buses to City and UQ run along nearby Burbong St
- Handy to Indooroopilly Shopping Precinct, Moore Park, the Western Freeway and Legacy Way
Neighbourhood, privacy, tranquillity, location and convenience – it’s all here.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 926 sqm
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon