Spacious Lowset Living / Brilliant Location
‘A house is more than where you live, it’s where you build your life.’
Thoughtfully designed interiors with outward-looking rooms connect with the pool and entertaining zones and create an easy-flow indoor / outdoor lifestyle. Fine-tuned for comfort and liveability and blending the best of contemporary and classic styles, size, layout and location hit all the right notes.
This stylish design is functional as well as beautiful with generous, light-filled living spaces, where an ensuited parents’ retreat is your private escape and a separate wing of children’s or guests’ rooms offers separation and personal space.
Summer or Winter, you’ll find yourself gravitating to the poolside alfresco entertaining patio. Like the home, this area is peaceful and private. Entertain family and friends or simply relax at the end of the day, this is a lifestyle that you will love all year round.
- 4 built in bedrooms plus a large study / 5th bedroom
- Open plan interiors with walls of glass for abundant natural light
- Large kitchen with free-standing 5 burner gas stove
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, cable TV, 5Kw solar panels
- 1,031sqm with electric gate and intercom system
- Low-maintenance established gardens with children’s cubby
- Close proximity to Mt Coot-tha State Forest with bushwalking tracks and mountain bike trails
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1031 sqm
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes